To Us, This Is All A Bunch Of Confusing Terminology.

Again, the home inspector disagrees. To us, this is all a bunch of confusing terminology. Meanwhile, the people who are buying our home insist that the problem be corrected in an approved manner. How do we sort through all of this conflicting technical jargon? A. Your question covers a number of issues and misconceptions regarding dishwasher drain lines. Let's take them one at a time: • Most people have seen a dishwasher airgap. It appears as a small chrome cylinder, commonly found on the back rim of a kitchen sink. It is what plumbers call an anti-backflow device, because it prevents sewage from flowing back into the dishwasher.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit

Top story: @CHAPSHeating: 'At @SNIPEFtech event with the legend @PRHullltd from…

A huge thank you to all the visitors and exhibitors who made PLUMBEX Dublin 2017 such a success! #plumbex2017 

Cheeky spot of lunch at the delicious @MinashopTooting #tooting #feelslikeholiday